Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Our Target Remains


One great blessing I appreciate most in the company I work with is the privilege of being part of the executive committee which is mostly composed of top brass senior sales executives and corporate officers who are the best in their own fields of expertise. Being the youngest officer in the group, I am very fortunate to learn from their personal experiences time-tested principles and practices that have made all of them successful.

This is how wisdom freely comes to me like a flowing coffee. From a simple deliberation and sharing of thoughts and ideas up to the most serious exchange and clash of point of views, I consider every discourse and interaction with them very valuable in my own pursuit of personal success.

Our decision to stick with the original sales target we set early this year has inspired all the members of our executive committee to perform doubly hard in order to bring our sales performance a little closer to the target. Despite of lower production than what is expected, our focus remains on the goal we’ve set to achieve at the end of the year.

We no longer dwell with the current figure of our sales performance. We have already eliminated the negative feeling that we are still miles away from our target. The past nor the present will not prevent us from achieving what we really want. We are now creating reality based on what we want it to be in the future. We believe that there’s no limit to what all of us can create. That’s how we have conquered the fear that blocks the natural flow of abundance and unlimited opportunities towards us. We have replaced it with a more intense desire to be the best that we can be. We now work with a stronger faith. We believe that God will help us deliver for everything is possible with Him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks alot for the tribute sir jun!!! i really appreciate it. Mt Zion will always be my second family and wherever i go i will always treasure all the memories that i have with everyone. I hope that when i come back there is still an opportunity waiting for me in Mt. Zion... hehehe... i really haven't got a chance to said my goodbyes and thank yous to everyone so THANKS YOU ALL!!! pls keep in touch! i'm always just a YM or email away!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jun! This is Alma. It was nice meeting you and Rence(hope I spelled her name right). I just read some of your blogs but I wasn't able to finish reading. A big thumbs-up to you!:) How inspiring your words are! Your blogspot is definitely a haven for people thirsting to learn and get motivated as well as the anchor for pessimistic people. I hope yesterday won't be the last time I would see you and Rense. God speed! :)Thank you

Anonymous said...

Hi Jun! This is Alma. It was nice meeting you and Rence(hope I spelled her name right). I just read some of your blogs but I wasn't able to finish reading. A big thumbs-up to you!:) How inspiring your words are! Your blogspot is definitely a haven for people thirsting to learn and get motivated as well as an anchor for pessimistic people. I hope yesterday won't be the last time I would see you and Rense. God speed! :)Thank you